Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
简介K-pop girl group Viviz is returning with a new album next month, according to BPM Entertainment.The ...
K-pop girl group Viviz is returning with a new album next month, according to BPM Entertainment.
The trio, which consists of members Eunha, SinB and Umji, is releasing its fourth mini album, “Versus,” on Nov. 2.
The latest release is the first in 10 months after the group’s third mini album “VarioUS.”
Viviz had hinted at new music in a YouTube interview video on Sunday.
BPM Entertainment also released the promotion schedule for the trio’s upcoming album in a poster decorated with surveillance cameras, and fonts that remind one of a computer game.
Viviz is expected to release various teaser content including an album preview, tracklist, concept photos, and a music video teaser, prior to the official album release.
The two keywords to the group’s fourth mini album are “Fake” and “Fate,” says the agency.
The trio is expected to show two different concepts that revolve around those two keywords when promoting their new album.
Viviz made its debut in February 2022 with the album “Beams Of Prism” led by the song “Bop Bop.”
The group was formed with members of the now-defunct GFriend, a six-member K-pop girl group that launched in 2015 under Source Music.
After GFriend disbanded in 2021, Eunha, SinB and Umji came together as Viviz in 2022.
Viviz was the first K-pop girl group to perform on the Grammy’s digital performance series “Global Spin.”
Seoul Western District Court on Wednesday handed down a fine of 8 million won ($6,200) to the chief ...
South Korea's exports rose 2.2 percent on-year in the first 20 days of this month on growing de ...
강선우 더불어민주당 대변인. 뉴스1더불어민주당이 정부 행정전산망 장애로 공공기관 서비스가 멈춰 선 사태에 대해 윤석열 대통령의 대국민 사과를 촉구했다.18일 강선우 대변인은 국회 ...
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- N. Korea notifies Japan of plan to launch satellite between Wednesday and Dec. 1: report
- S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
- 인요한 “한동훈, 신선하고 합리적…총선 역할 결정된다면 좋은 일”
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- [Today’s K
Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
[Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
Fire breaks out at SK On's plant during pilot run in China
IMF raises South Korea's inflation forecast to 3.6% for 2023
'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
Fifty Fifty's Keena marks group's 1st anniversary with apology
- Arrest warrant sought for ex
- ‘It’s OK to put fried chicken, ramen on jesa table’
- KITA chief touts Ireland’s business
- Blinken to discuss Russia, Middle East, N. Korea during visit to Seoul: State Department
- English chatbot services to be available for public bike users
- S. Korea's inflation grows faster, stays over 3 pct for third month in Oct.
- Embracing setbacks: KAIST students vie for the inaugural 'worst failure' crown
- 北고려항공, 베이징으로 주 3회 비행…정기 운항 복귀 한 듯
- 인재영입위원장에 이철규 내정…김웅 "윤심만 영입하겠단 것"
- 통일부 “남북 간 장기간 연락 중단 유감…정상화 촉구”
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Korea to set workplace harassment criteria: minister
- Director touts Netflix's ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ as warm tale for adults
- KT, Telkom join hands for Indonesia smart city project
- Decoding Korea's 'virtuous' drinking culture
- On verge of closing, rural school tries to lure students with financial benefits
- N. Korean envoy rejects report on Hamas using N. Korean arms as 'groundless'
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
- Celltrion wins UNDP tender to supply anticancer treatments to Turkmenistan
- Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- Asiana Airlines delays decision on cargo business sell
- Halloween weekend sees 65 police calls
- 협치 첫 단추 ‘현수막 난립방지법’ 소위 통과
- LG Energy Solution debuts new battery
- Yoon donates W5m toward construction of memorial for ex
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- ‘홍범도·양평고속도로’ 야당 쓴소리에 윤 대통령 주로 경청
- Weeekly invites listeners to enter universe where dreams come true