The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
简介The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangji ...
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
DAY6 will hold a year-end concert with all four members present, a first in four years, according to ...
Science and ICT Minister Lee Jong-ho on Wednesday made congratulatory remarks for The Korea Herald’s ...
The floor leader of the main opposition Democratic Party called on President Yoon Suk Yeol on Thursd ...
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- [HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- The ruling party vows extraordinary measures to win back people's trust after crushing by
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- Transgender blind spot in hospitalization: NHRCK
- [HIT Forum] Sci
S. Korea keeping close tabs on reported repatriation of N.K. defectors from China: minister
S. Korea logs current account surplus for 4th month in August
[HIT Forum]Space forum sees opportunities beyond our 'pale blue dot'
BTS gets 6th top honor at 2023 MAMA Awards
First lady meets with Korean women residing in Japan
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- Saudi crown prince gives Yoon a ride to investment forum
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- 4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
- Enhypen's 'Fate' tour draws 85,000 fans in the US
- Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- LG Energy Solution Q3 net soars on US demand
- Rich culture of masks in Korea, Japan and China on show at Folk Museum
- 한·사우디 43년 만의 공동성명 “방산·네옴시티 협력 강화”
- 이준석, 유승민과 창당설에 “배제 안 한다…한다면 비례 신당은 아냐”
- Samsung owns largest No. of Israeli subsidiaries among S. Korean conglomerates: report
- Seoul shares dip 1 pct on Fed rate hike woes, won sharply slides
- PM visits Greece for talks on cooperation, World Expo bid campaign
- New US special envoy for N. Korean human rights issues takes office, plans to visit Seoul next week
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- Chinese avant
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- South Korean oil payments for Iran frozen again over Hamas links
- N. Korea sent more than 1,000 containers of military equipment, munitions to Russia: White House
- Kia to expand EV lineup with mass market appeal
- Korean economy expected to grow by 2.1% in 2024: Hana Institute
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- 야당, 김행 사퇴에 “사필귀정…사법적 판단 받아야”
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- Lightsum's new album ‘Honey or Spice’ tickles tastebuds