简介Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview ...
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
The existing trilateral cooperation among South Korea, the United States and Japan will remain endur ...
Volvo on Tuesday launched its latest all-electric sport utility vehicle, EX30, in South Korea, empha ...
The Moroccan Embassy emphasized the significance of administrative autonomy as a catalyst for develo ...
S. Korea's Busan making last
BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
Transgender blind spot in hospitalization: NHRCK
정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza leaves hundreds dead in fighting, retaliation
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- [Herald Interview] 'UN peacekeeping forces need better gender equity'
- Subway fare in greater Seoul rises to 1,400 won
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- S. Korea sweeps up 2 gold medals at stake in recurve team events
- Foreigners ditch sluggish Korean stocks
- 120,000 more public homes to be supplied by this year
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- 33년 경찰 경력 내세워…“안심구청장 누구입니까”
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- [Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- [Weekender] Waiting on the North: Unified Korean dictionary project's long journey
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- 사전투표 D
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul