LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
简介Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artif ...
Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artificial intelligence-based platform called Data Analytics & AI Platform Generative AI, or DAP GenAI, for its corporate clients.
According to LG CNS, the new platform integrates the latest cutting-edge AI-based technologies including prompt engineering and large language model operations (LLMOps).
It can be used upon installation on existing infrastructure, such as a company’s private servers or cloud.
Additionally, the new model prevents "hallucination" -- the tendency of AI models to generate false information -- as it only utilizes the company’s documents and database as information sources while also allowing the application of various security filters.
One of the three modules offered by DAP GenAI is one that supports the use of language models such as OpenAI’s ChatGPT, enabling a company to execute various tasks from document summarization and data-based report generation to product recommendations.
For instance, if a financial institution wants to develop an AI service that recommends insurance products for its customers, it can do so by utilizing customer information in the database, creating AI commands that search suitable products based on entered information, and selecting appropriate LLMs.
Additionally, the model is topped with AI prompt engineering technology that enables the model to create commands to generate optimal results, LG CNS added.
Meanwhile, LLMOps fine-tunes open source LLMs, allowing the company to develop a specialized language model. Users can select their preferred LLM and train it with available data.
“We have consolidated LG CNS' generative AI technological prowess to implement a user-friendly platform," stated Park Sang-kyun, head of LG CNS' data analytics & AI division.
"We will continue to lead the way, enabling customers to innovate their businesses through foundational technologies like generative AI," he added.
The weak economic momentum, along with the hope for the Federal Reserve's rate freeze next month and ...
South Korean design software developer Zyx Technology said Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum ...
RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V of South Korean mega group BTS have started their military enlistment proc ...
- Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
- 김웅 “한동훈, 돌 좀 맞고 욕먹더라도 강남 3구서 출마해야”
- Seoul shares almost flat after Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- [Photo News] Sisters acting on stage
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- City becomes attractive when social minorities are empowered: Seoul mayor
- Hanwha Ocean to raise capital for wind power business
- Jungkook adopts guerilla tactics for 'Golden' promotion
- STX to supply lithium with South American partners
- ‘험지 출마’ 압박받는 장제원, 4200명 운집 산악회로 세 과시
- NewJeans to be first K
- [Herald Interview] Kiss of Life continues to describe different aspects of freedom through music
- [Herald Review] 'Different, but in harmony'
- Samsung Electronics accounts for 84% of Q3 smartphone sales
- Investment opportunities in Kazakhstan, South Chungcheong Province highlighted at GBF
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival aims to encourage indie filmmakers working in tough times
- Music director, composer Jung Jae
- BTS company Hybe heading to Latin America
- 9·19 합의 취약점 '대북 감시' 공백, 미국 위성으로 메운다
- ‘Believer 2’ returns as 'midquel' with new characters, stronger plot
- Red Velvet returns with conceptual, dramatized studio album
- LG Twins crowned champions for 1st time since 1994 as S. Korean baseball season ends
- Fifty Fifty’s Keena to attend 2023 BBMAs
- JYP to 'take K
- [From the Scene] Building 100
- KBS determined to regain public trust
- Weak won pushes import prices up in October
- 46 countries, including S. Korea, US, join declaration on 'responsible' AI use
- S. Korea, US defense chiefs discuss 'tailored deterrence strategy' on N. Korea
- SK hynix starts supply of world’s fastest mobile DRAM for China's Vivo
- Dunamu hosts forum on blockchain's potential
- After robot conductor, National Orchestra of Korea explores virtual reality
- Korea, Japan airport operators hold first post
- Bithumb to push for IPO in 2025
- S. Korean literary giant Hwang Sok
- LG companies hint at grand promotions to celebrate Twins' big win